Weak connective tissue? so you are crispier!
If the connective tissue does not like us
It is damned, but hard to change: women have a different connective tissue than men and are therefore affected by small hangers on upper arms, cellulite on thighs and buttocks and stretch marks.
The connective tissue is a flexible supporting skeleton of the actually soft organs, its most important building block being the collagen fibers. There are many methods that will tighten our connective tissue and counteract the mass phenomenon of orange peel (over 80% of women over the age of 20 are affected). But what can traditional home remedies or a novel medical cellulite treatment really achieve?
Weak connective tissue: this is how we strengthen it
Those who are bothered by their weak points can strengthen the connective tissue with simple methods. These include first sports, nutrition and care.
- Move! She is considered the most effective cellulite killer ever. Get on the bike, into the water and into the running shoes? which sports have the most effective combat cellulite, we have summarized you with valuable tips and a special training program.
- Nutrition: We can tighten the connective tissue by avoiding certain foods: Sugar, white flour products, extremely salty like soy sauce (everything that promotes water retention), too much meat, of course alcohol and nicotine, We will explain again which foods favor cellulite. Instead, on crops like Millet and oats, but also nuts, tomatoes, onions, cabbage, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, garlic and green vegetables put. As a true beauty food are also considered Papayas, mangoes and pineapple, Vitamin C-containing foods tighten the connective tissue. Even more tips: 20 foods for beautiful skin and healthy hair.
- Drink ? but the right one! Sufficient fluid is also part of the nutritional recommendations against cellulite. Drink at least two liters of water or unsweetened herbal or fruit tea per day.
- Beauty program: Changing showers stimulate blood circulation, as do massages. In the shower you can already start: either with a loofah glove, a knob massage knob or a special shower gel that contains firming agents and has a massage attachment. The daily intensive massage you can perform after the shower with a soft brush. Even electric massagers (with or without infrared light) should tighten the tissue. We present you a cellulite massage from China that consists of very simple steps.
- Anti-cellulite care It works well on the contours of the body: active ingredients such as caffeine or birch leaves are said to strengthen the connective tissue. Since the creams against orange peel, however, can penetrate only in the uppermost layers of skin, are to classify the success rather minimal. In combination with an intensive massage, however, the effect is increased.
But how does connective tissue weakness actually develop? You will find out in this article!
Stretch marks ? white cracks in the connective tissue
A network of collagen and fibers ensures that our skin is elastic and can withstand a lot? for example, weight gain or pregnancy. But if it is overstretched - and too fast - then the connective tissue fibers break in the dermis. These cracks are called striae ? or stretch marks and stretch marks. What you can do against these stretch marks, we explain in our special.
Collagen? we need you!
Basically responsible for a weak connective tissue is in addition to the special basic structure, the amount of collagen fibers. Their factor may be genetically influenced and inherited as connective tissue weakness.
But other factors also contribute to collagen deficiency:
- As you age, does the collagen production in the body decrease? From the age of 25, less collagen is produced by the body.
- The diet affects the collagen balance. Proteins, amino acids, vitamins, minerals and trace elements are important for collagen formation.
- Free radicals are harmful to the connective tissue. Too much sun (ALWAYS go out with sunscreen in spring and summer), environmental pollution (hence the boom of anti-pollution cosmetics), and of course smoking and alcohol destroy the collagen fibers.
- Long-term stress is considered a great enemy of the body and the skin. Try fascia yoga, it will stretch the connective tissue and relax you at the same time.
Spider veins can emerge faster
Spider veins are the result of connective tissue weakness. The small, dilated veins, which usually gleam bluish or reddish through the skin, usually appear heaped on the legs. We'll tell you what you can do about spider veins.
Varicose veins? a consequence of the weak connective tissue
Varicose veins can also be caused by a weak connective tissue. Mostly in later years. What helps against varicose veins, how to prevent them and treat them, we have collected in our special.
Treat dents and co medically
Who suffers so much from his connective tissue weakness that he has onemedical intervention Consider this with your dermatologist. We present different methods of cellulite treatment: for example, what can be achieved with ultrasound against cellulite. The associated risks should be weighed well.