Diet change: It really works!
What is a diet change?
There is no fixed definition for a diet change, but it is often linked to a desire to to eat healthier and more balanced. The goals may be weight loss or more energy, for example. Unhealthy eating habits not only cause us to increase, they also make us lethargic. Unlike a short-term diet, a change in diet should be long-term.
The right nutrition plan: replacing habits
To be fit and cheerful through the day, we have to provide our body with the nutrients it needs. These include:
- Vitamins (B vitamins, vitamins C, D and E)
- Minerals (iron, zinc, magnesium)
What sounds like a lot of work in the beginning is actually not that hard. Because those who eat well-balanced and balanced, get all the nutrients that he needs. You do not have to do a certain diet like low-carb, low-fat or a monodic diet like the rice diet to see good results. On a healthy diet should stand above all:
- Whole Grain Products (Find out why a fiber-rich diet is healthy!)
- fruit and vegetables
- Lean meat
Change diet: Where do I start?
You do not have to change the entire diet directly from one day to the next. This often just overwhelms and makes it difficult to keep going. Better: Every week replace a "bad" food habit with a "good" one. For example, from week one instead of the sugary lemonade juice spritzers drink, from week two the chips while watching television with vegetable sticks replace etc.
Tips for the new nutrition plan
So that it works with the right diet, help you with these tips:
- Write a nutrition plan: So you keep an eye on what you eat in the day at all? because often we eat casually, without realizing it
- Cook fresh: All finished products hide flavor enhancers, sugars and fats. What's the best way to cook for yourself? in large portions, so you can take something to work the next day
- Boost metabolism: Hot spices such as chilli and ginger bring our metabolism up to speed and help us to burn calories
- Do not shop hungry: Make sure you are always full when you want to shop. Otherwise, chips, chocolate and co. Just laugh at you all the more
You wish you more help, for example to reach your bikini figure? Maybe our articles help you weight loss tips, lose weight without hunger and lose weight without sports!